Upcoming meeting: The next TCMG meeting is our annual Henkels picnic on June 25th. This one is always a crowd pleaser! Bring your TC for front-row parking. Note remote location at the Henkels’ home (not our Montrose meeting room) and early 7PM start time. See the Calendar Page for more program and event info.
Events: Our next event is the San Diego Double Day. Enjoy guided tours, vintage tractor threshing bee, a banquet dinner and even the opportunity to drive your TC in a parade! This should be a great local weekend getaway for TCMG’ers and their families! RSVP to our host and president, Gorden Bundy. See the Calendar Page for more program and event info.
Our May event was enjoyed by 19 TCMG’ers, with six TCs in attendance (Ellis, Simmons, Simon, Appell, Crandall, Einhorn). Other interesting cars were Joe Douglass’ MGB GT and the Lutz’ Ural sidecar motorcycle.
Web Site: More new items recently added to the site!
- One of our long-standing regalia items “T-Clinics” is now available as a complete set for FREE download on the Technical Resources page.
- Further updates made to “The History of the TC Motoring Guild Badge“.
- A search bar has been added to the right side of your screen. Use this to search out specific content on the site.
- New photos have been added to the Early Photos page in the History section. Several are of founding member Frank Mason.
- Another article also added to the “Period Pieces” section of the History Page entitled “Of Men and Cars – Pebble Beach Concours D’Elegance” and written by Frank Mason in 1967.
As always we are seeking photos for the Members Gallery showing you and your TC. We also welcome member biographies so your fellow TCMG’ers can learn a bit about you, your history with your TC or anything else you care to write about. Historic photos and stories are also being sought to expand our TCMG History section on the site. Please send what you have to Steve Simmons.