(For renewal of existing membership, Click here)
The TC Motoring Guild is an organization whose sole purpose is to perpetuate and maintain the MGTC.
We accomplish our goal in many ways – through publication of our monthly newsletter, the Classic Chassis, with information such as: news and activities, advertising of interest to TC owners, parts for sale by members, and technical topics relating to keeping our prized possessions on the road and/or improving them.
There is a one time initiation fee of $10.00 for new members in addition to the annual dues. The annual fee for those in Southern California, is $26.00 (Zip Code 90000 to 93300). For those living more distant, the annual fee is $22.00 (unless you want the special flyers on meetings and local events, in which case the fee is $26.00).
Benefits of membership include:
- Eleven monthly issues per year of our newsletter “Classic Chassis” in full color electronic format.
- Enjoyment of our monthly meetings where you will enjoy guest speakers, special presentations and group events which include private collections, parking lot car shows, games and more.
- Inclusion in our driving and social events, usually one per month, as well as our annual Conclave weekend.
- Access to member-only publications, including Safety Inspection Sheets and more.
- Purchasing member-only regalia, including the coveted TC Motoring Guild Badge.
- Free classified ads in our newsletters and on our website.
- A printed TCMG Membership Directory.
- Various historical and club articles.
We hope that you will join our growing group. Click here for an application form to get things started. If all this sounds like your cup of tea – please complete the online form, or print and send it to me (with your initiation fee and dues).
We look forward to your participation.
TCMG Treasurer / Membership Chair