Our early history, told by those who were there.
- “A General History of the TC Motoring Guild” by Stan Belland
- “In The Beginning” by Earl Sargent
- “The TC of Dorian Gray” by Ron Simon
- “How The Kup Got Its Name” by Stan Belland
Articles written in the early days of the club that you won’t find in our newsletters.
- “The Baby Hasn’t Been Named Yet” by Frank Mason, 1954
- “TC – The Classic Anachronism” by Jim Crandall, 1963
- “Of Men and Cars – Pebble Beach Concours D’Elegance” by Frank Mason, 1967
- “MG TC – First Model In California” by Frank Mason, 1962
- “Sudden Conversions” by Peter Egan, 1989
- TCMG Big Bear Weekend Newspaper Article by Bill Bitters, 1959
Historical Photo Galleries
Photos of various TCMG event and activities from the early days forward.
- Early Photos – Various historical photographs of club events and members.
- Snow Snafu to Big Bear Lake 1959 – A weekend outing to Big Bear in march, 1959.
- Frank Mason – Photos of Frank Mason, a founding member of the club, and his unusual TC.
- Annual Conclave – A concise history of our annual Conclaves.
Items of interest chronicling the history of our club.
- Documents – Documents, forms and other fun literature from the club’s early days
- The Montrose Meeting Room – Our club’s meeting room for 59 years remembered
- Clarence Weiss Artwork – A gallery of TCMG newsletter cover art by Clarence Weiss
The Stories We Tell
More recent stories of TCMG-related matter, written by our members.
- The Breakdown That Never Happened – An account of minor caravan chaos, by Steve Simmons
Visual and written records of our annual conclave with the Abingdon Rough Riders.
- Conclave Timeline – A concise history of our annual Conclaves
A history of the various annual club awards and lists of past winners.
- Video Vault – A collection of videos from the site in one convenient location.